RealityOvercomesMe

Friday, March 16, 2007

Black and Whites


I just developed some pictures that were from September or something. I am such a lazy ass. A few didn't turn out...but I like the ones that did, and this encourages me to want to take more pictures soon. These ones are of Dave...who was a very reluctant model, but who also turned out to be quite photogenic (sp?).















Work it David...work it. This summer I'm going to try and take more portraits, so look out everybody. You will all pose for me. Naked. Kidding!!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:09 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    You aren't kidding, you kinky bitch.

    I will be happy to show you my tits.

    Except not for real. Not ever. Oh god.

     
  • At 5:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    You gotta get that boy to smile! But they're very nice pics all the same. I like the last one the best!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home