RealityOvercomesMe

Thursday, December 14, 2006

I have An Addiction

Thats right, I have become a pathetic loser when it comes to Superman Returns. I believe that Brandon Routh was sent from above. He even beat out my number one hottie for so many years... Leonardo DiCaprio, and I never thought that would happen. It's not just Brandon I like about this movie( he does an excellent job filling in for Christopher Reeves). The whole thing is very well done and I cry every time I watch it. I'm not going to preach to everyone that they have to rent this movie and must like it or else something is wrong with them, because I know that the Superman thing is not for everyone. This superhero is more vintage/classic with more emotion and humanity than lets say, Spiderman or Batman. That is why I love it.

PICTURE TIME NOW.



1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home