RealityOvercomesMe

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Dumb Bitches

I am getting really sick of the Robert Bateman students loitering around our property. It used to be a few groups standing along the street around our house ( which I imagined myself plowing through with my car), but now they are actually coming up onto our property and standing underneath our tree. I don't care that it's raining outside...get the fuck away from our house with your dirty cigarettes and joints. Today about eight girls stood on our lawn giggling and coughing for thirty minutes as they passed around weed. First of all, it's not bad enough that you're using our lawn as the local hangout every lunch break....but now you're dumping your roaches and ash on our grass! What is with these young sluts these days? Are you all so self involved that you don't grasp the concept of at least cleaning up after yourselves? My family doesn't back me up on this because they don't think they are bothering anyone or causing trouble, so I can't go out there alone against a crowd of girls and just tell them to fuck off. It's not a bother that they stand eight feet from our windows? It's no trouble that they leave their trash scattered around our property? Am I just turning into this crazy hermit who hates anyone who passes by the house? No, my family is just a bunch of push-overs. My sister thinks it's funny because she smokes up herself everyday and it used to hanging out with a bunch of idiots that do the same thing. Since I'm the one who is home a lot more and sees it the most...I guess that would make me more annoyed at the situation. If I had my way, you know what I would do? Here, come along with me....I will show you. DISSOLVE TO FANTASY SEQUENCE: I open the front door, stand on the the porch and say, " Okay you emasiated skanks, get off my property and take your fuckin cancer sticks with you!" They laugh and do nothing. I tell them that I warned them, and then yell into the house, " CANNIBLE, IT'S FEEDING TIME!!" My German Shepherd runs out the door only barking at first as he chases the girls down the street. Then he lunges into the screaming crowd of sluts and rips apart their thighs which are all exposed since they all dress alike in tiny barely there skirts. They all drip with blood. And now they are crying, crying and running. I shake my fist into the air and yell " AND DON'T COME BACK YOU SILLY BITCHES!!! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!"

Okay I took it a little far, but I'm justified. Okay I'm out for now, I'll write again soon. Expect that the longer I am unemployed, the more sinister and disturbing my blogs will become. Good day to you all.

7 Comments:

  • At 1:35 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    hahahahahahahaha, i laughed so hard. i hate teenage girls. I know I'm not far beyond them in years, but i was nevvvvvvver like that.

    i should be studying, crap. i always end up procrastinating all day and then writing all night and sleeping through my "morning" (noon) class. damn my ADHD mind!

     
  • At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i want money

     
  • At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i want to make mad chedder

     
  • At 10:49 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    hahaha mad cheddar

     
  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    they're after youuuuuuuuuuuu

     
  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    blog more so i have something new to read! i depend on you to entertain me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home