RealityOvercomesMe

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Coke is my drug of choice.

The title speaks for itself. Here are some pictures to help you understand.





The biggest contributor to my drinking is Tim Hortons. A month ago I found out I can get bottles of coke through the drive-thru. My cola consumption doubled.













I am alone in this limbo. Nobody wants to go to the malls with me. I dig at my purse for several minutes trying to find change...and until I get that bottle of coke, it ain't pretty.































I'm getting better...it's only a couple times a week now. That is all for now, but i'll post more soon. None of this one every couple of months business.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:55 AM, Blogger Mandy said…

    I don't what the F is up with this new way of blogging, but it screws up my posts.

     
  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Finally! yes. I love the bewildered, angry old man, and your blooshot eyes the best. You should really make this a regular thing--quick comics about your experiences, because they are always awesome and hilarious. I think you could get a pretty good following on your blog if you included your drawings. Love these, and I'm now waiting for a spot corpsie. can it be a fruit and vegetable market themed one?

     
  • At 12:38 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    Hahaha, I love the cartoons! And I share your coke addiction, but honestly...I swear I'm worse. I drink gallons of it. It's soooo bad. I stopped for 3 months to see if I could, and it was fine, but then summer ended and I started drinking ocean sized cups of it pretty much daily. And lattes. Oh god. At least I eat healthy; I sure don't drink well.

    Post more!! More cartoons!! You do have some crazy stories.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home