RealityOvercomesMe

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy New Year!

You'd think after a month of not writing anything I'd have something to say thats potentially interesting. Nope. I live in suburbia...what can I write about? I read other people's blogs and it seems that at one time or another...they all experience writer's block and go for a month or so without posting a thing. Its weird though because December is full of old friends coming home for the holidays and staying out late and wonderful winter weather and new years eve! But anything I would say about all that would be predictible and cliche. Don't get me wrong, the past month has been great....and maybe thats why i've been neglectful of this blog..i've just been enjoying myself and all my surroundings. The one thing that is coming up in March, is that i'm going to go to the Dominican with my boyfriend Dave! I've never been anywhere tropical before, and I can tell planning this trip is going to consume my life for the next couple of months. It probably sounds weird that we've only been together for a couple months or so and we are going on this big vacation, but I've never felt to comfortable with someone in such a small amount of time. This trip is going to be awsome. I have to try and fit into a bakini a lot sooner than I thought though. Shitty shitty shit. I am so ready for summer now, with tank tops and zitless skin (mostly). And I'm going to have a big BBQ cause those are always fun...and now we have a ping pong table so thats gunna be some good drunken times right there. I need to practice my skills. This is the most disorganized post i've ever written. Ok i'll write again when i'm more articulate. Is that spelled right? Meh. Bye.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home