RealityOvercomesMe

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Christmas time is near!!! Smell that pine! SMELL IT!!

So today I stayed home from school because it was raining. That, and I slept in. Isn't that lame? I sent in my homework by e-mail so it wasn't that bad, but I did miss things that I'm going to have to catch up on. I don't regret it though, it was so shitty outside and I didn't have a proper coat or umbrella so I would be in pretty poor shape in Toronto. I spent the day on here for a bit, and watched movies including one of my favorite...Christmas Vacation. I can't believe how close that holiday is...I'm so excited!! God I'm such a christmas person. I love going for the tree in the morning and getting hot chocolate with my family. I know it sounds so lame but we have a lot of family traditions and I love it. The way the house smells for that few weeks is awsome, looking at the lights, watching all the specials on tv ( sometimes several times)....etc. And my favorite...getting up at a ridiculous hour ( like 5am) with my sisters and sitting in front of the tree looking at the gifts. We open our stockings then too. Aaaah yes, I guess I'm in a good mood because I'm sort of seeing this guy ( for like the first time in my life) and I think I really like him. We met at a bar which was why I never thought he would call me...but he did! And he was so nervous about it! We've only been out a couple times this week but we talk on msn often too and I'm seeing him again on saturday. I just have such a good time with him and I'm starting to really look forward to seeing him. I'm liking this. This is good. Wow I hope for some odd reason he doesn't read this one day. That's embarressing! Okay I'm going to go watch more tv...i'll write in a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home