RealityOvercomesMe

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Your Momma is so loose, sex with her is like throwin a weiner down a hallway!

Naked in the rain

Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything,all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure - these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart. Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma .. which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

-Steve Jobs

I just wanted to post that little speech there because I think it makes a lot of sence. I don't even remember where I found this...and I don't know who Steve is, but he is a clever lad and I enjoy. The title of this post obviously has nothing to so with what I wrote. I just think its hilarious.

So basically I don't even know what I've been up to for the past little while. All I can think of is school and bars. I don't go to a lot of bars, but more often than usual lately I think. Sometimes they can really suck, and sometimes they are sooo much fun. Last weekend I went to visit my friend Donna who I met at the resort in the summer. I went with Kelly who I also met at the resort to go see her in Toronto. We went to the Pickadeli Circus??? Okay there is no way I can spell that...but it was such a good time. It was just so random! There was much drinking and dancing aaall night, it was a good crowd and the service was damn fast! Then we walked around the city at 2am trying to find our way back to Donna's apartement and that also was fun because we met so many random people and ate the best hot dogs ever for only a dollar each!! A dollar people! So for about 3 hours we did that until we crashed at Donna's at about 5 in the morning. I actually took one of my drunken showers when we got in, and I got water all over her bathroom floor since I didn't tuck the curtain in. After doing this, I then used my bar clothes to wipe up as much water as possible. I don't know what the hell I was doing. I don't remember putting my pj's on but I guess I did. OH GOD that better have been me!!! Then I slept with her cats on my face on the pull-out couch. They stunk of kibble. But there ya go. My random night in the T-dot. I can't pull off saying that.

Ah yes, I just watched the movie Crash and it was really really good! I heard good things about it but that aways happens and the movies always blow. This one was good though. Very touching. I ate too many chocolate covered raisins......and then pepsi...................and half a bag of onion ring chips. Okay i'm going to stop talking about pointless shit. I'll probably write again sometime after thanksgiving weekend. Later bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home