RealityOvercomesMe

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Thanksgiving weekend

*Long sigh*

So the fam just left and I am left to tend to my swollen belly of turkey and pie. I am so tired because I slept about four hours last night after getting in from St.Catherin's after a long night of drinking and once again dancing. This time, I had too much to drink ( waaay past my limit) and wanted to die on the two hour car ride home. I'm a cheap drunk so I didn't have much compared to some people, but 3 bacardi breezers and a smirnoff is a lot for me. Kait brought her german exchange friend along with us and he was very nice. But when we had to drive him home at the end of the night I swore the whole ride because he lived up on a friggin country mountain. It took forever and I was in a lot of discomfort! I think I remember saying, " Bjorn, I hate you and your german ways!". Something like that. I don't know what that really means or what it has to do with driving a long ways. So today I felt like poo and had to help get ready for family. The whole day was just death. I tend to hang out with my 17 year old cousin Julie most of the time because we are a lot alike. She's young, but cool...so shut up. I can't believe I'm not in bed right now. I took some shots of us at the bar and some shots from today too, so I'll put some up ( this if for you boringskinny since you want the drunken shots)..........okay it's morning now. Sorry, just after that last sentence I went to bed because my comp was acting up. Okay...here are the shots.

The guy in these shots is Bjorn, and as the night goes on...my eyes can barely open. The last pic is of Linsday and me on the car ride home. Yeah we were pretty messed up.


I was going to put thanksgiving pics up too, but this alone took waaay too long. I don't have the energy to post more pictures today, so I'll do it in a couple days maybe. Okay...thats all she wrote.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i should have been drunk that night.
    "What if I were to throw up all over HIS FACE?!!!!!"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home