RealityOvercomesMe

Monday, August 22, 2005

Weird post for a weird week

This week is going to be an odd one. Maybe good, maybe bad. On wednesday I start training for front desk at the motel, so that will be a little nerve racking. I have to get up at six in the morning to be there at seven. No more sleeping well for Amanda. Especially when I start school because my weekends will no longer mean sleeping in until nine. Still, I didn't want to turn down the offer of trying something different.. no matter how much I dislike customer service. I get along with the manager ( Iesha..sp?) really well and she thinks I would be good at it, so what the heck right? Her grandpa recently passed away though, so I don't know if my training will be put off. Also, I am probably going back up to Viamede Resort for the weekend to see some pals since I randomly discovered I have Sat/Sun off. I spoke to Donna and Kelly today and they told me it has been nuts up there! Appearently, everyone is sleeping with everyone. Girls are getting is fist fights and drunkenly throwing things out windows in jelousy, as well as quitting their jobs. I'm proud of Kelly and Donna for staying away from all that drama, and just mocking them all. Girls can be SUCH idiots. The guys up there I found a little sleezy ( not all of them...a couple were very nice) and they are just looking for an easy lay. Have fun ladies...I prefere to not dip my toe into the STD pool. Whatever, my broken finger saved me from all that shit I guess, so it's not so bad that I had to quit. I still would have had more fun if I stayed there though. There was a good group of girls that hung out and we had fun. Yay, so this weekend I can see them as well as watch some bitch fights on the side! As for tomorrow....I'm still gunna be doing housekeeping so I told my friend Kait I would drink with her tonight. I'm thinkin pub....and then I'm thinkin walk. Not too much for me though...YOU try scrubbin piss off a toilet seat when your hungover. Should I have started a new paragraph a while ago? This looks quite bulky. Oh well....fuck it. Hahahahahah aaaah Dave Chappelle. Right......so I'm rambling now. I'll write again soon. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home