RealityOvercomesMe

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Little irritations

This past week has been full of..........well nothing. At night I have been so tired, so basically my days have been work, nap, treadmill, and I did go to the zoo. I have wanted to go so bad because I love animals, but that place really is for the kiddies only now. I remembered it being so fun and exciting, and this is because my parents carried me on their shoulders all day and bought me ice cream. When you're walking on your sore feet in the hottest sun ever, trying to peer at a sleeping cat waaaaaaay in the distance over many children's heads, not so fun. In the words of Napoleon Dynomite......."GOD!!"

One day I hope to be a mother, but I have to say right now that I hate kids. It sounds horrible and cold but I really do. There is the odd one that is cute and polite but most of them I just want to throw against a tree trunk. I can't stand that they have to yell everything they say. Or how they look you right in the eyes while giving you the bluntest insult you will ever hear. Thank you little Alice, I do know I have a big zit on my nose today. I guess it's just the parents who need to know how to control them. There should be some mandatory course people have to complete to become parents because it sucks that anyone can have a kid. No wonder so many people grow up to be mental. My kids are going to be damn good ones. I'm gunna raise the hell outta those little buggers man. I'm just praying I don't end up with twins. Its like they share one brain and it freaks me out.

I know I'm ranting but that is what this post is about. I'm gunna keep going too. At work I can get so mad. It is for the dumbest shit too. I think I either need to take pills, or go to classes for some rage issues I have there because here is an example of what I get mad at. Okay, I'm a housekeeper at Motel 6. My job is very repetative, so I get into a zone like state after a while of cleaning and it makes me sort of mildly insane. When I come out into the hall to get something from my cart, people will be lingering in front of their room right out there in the hallway. I feel like they are watching me get stuff from the cart. First of all, why are you in the hall? Go into the room you payed for. Second, this hallway is small and you are making it crowded. Third, don't stop talking when I come out to get something from my cart. It's awkward. Fourth, why are you talking at all? I'm tired and I want peace and quiet when I clean. Go into your room to talk you fools. See? Weird huh? That happens often too. I have other things that bug me but that one it pretty strange because it doesn't make sense. One talking issue contradicts the other one. Meh, I don't care. Thats the way I want it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home